Good morning bloggers! Here I am with another project from Saturdays Craft Decathlon! I really enjoyed designing this card.
The background is scored with the Diagonal Scoring Board which the ladies got to use quite a lot on Saturday. The colour combo is Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade.
I love the Jelly Bean Brads and used one as the little owls heart!!
The sentiment is from the Hostess Only set Happiest Birthday Wishes stamped in Calypso Coral and punched out with the Wide Oval and layered onto the Decorative Label punch.
To create the branches I used the Bird punch
Hope you like my creation from our All Dayer. The Christmas All Dayer on 15th September is already proving popular so please do get in touch to book a place and get LOTS of your Christmas cards made in one day!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Pool Party, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Soft Suede (owl body), Crumb Cake (owl eyes)
2. Papers – Sweet Shop
3. Stamps – Happiest Birthday Wishes
4. Embellishments – Jelly Bean Brads, Rhinestones
5. Tools – Itty Bitty punches, Petite Pennant punch, Owl punch, Bird Punch, Wide Oval punch, Decorative Label punch
6. Mediums – Calypso Coral ink, Chocolate Chip marker