Just a quickie post today as its back to school and I am rushing round!!!
This was a card I made a few weeks ago for my Niece who’s friend had a baby boy. She wanted all the details on the card.
ITs very simple really as it was a bit of a rush job!! Bundle of love stamp set and the Nursery Accents border strips.
Sorry for the lack of chit chat, must dash and take Evan to school!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Pear Pizazz, Whisper White
2. Papers – Subtles DSP Pack – Baja Breeze
3. Stamps – Bundle of Love
4. Embellishments – Nursery Suite Quick accents
5. Tools – Star Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Oval Punch
6. Mediums – Basic Grey ink, Marker pens