Good morning! Its a dreary one today. We had a lovely day yesterday and went to see Harry Potter in the afternoon which was fantastic!! I felt really sad that it was the last one.
Here is the Gift Voucher Wallet I made for Ellie last week. Its about 22cm wide and 11 cm tall. Perfect Plum and Very vanilla.
I used the remains of the DSP from last weeks card and made another flower with the Fun Flowers die which I inked around the edges. The 40 was from the Timeless Type alphabet and layered on a 1 3/4 circle with some added bling.
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Perfect Plum DSP
3. Stamps –
4. Embellishments – Rhinestones, Very Vanilla satin ribbon
5. Tools – The Big Shot, Timeless Type alphabet, Word Window punch, FUn Flowers die
6. Mediums – Perfect Plum ink