Sorry todays is a late post, I have been at dancing all morning with Evan and then at Scrapbook Club this afternoon (with Evan too)! He has to come with me now that the cricket season started today!! We had a lovely new lady today, June, welcome to June – she did a fab layout!!
Here are 2 cards that I made whilst on holiday in Wales, both CASED from Teneale Williams from a few weeks back. One was for my downline Karyn for her birthday and the other was for my SU Mummy Monica to tell her I was thinking of her when she lost her Mum.
I will be back tomorrow to show a card for a birthday girl! Sorry for the lack of chat – its nearly teatime!!!
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Whisper White and Pear Pizazz
2. Papers – Brights Designer Paper pad (Regal Rose)
3. Stamps – Grown Green and Curly Cute
4. Embellishments – Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon, Dazzlin Diamonds Glitter
5. Tools – 1 inch circle punch
6. Mediums – Basic Black, Regal Rose marker pen, PEar Pizazz marker pen, Rega Rose in, Pear Pizazz ink